domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Memories.

When i was a child i used to go every Sunday to my grandma’s house and spend the afternoon there. I played with my cousins and eat delicious food when I stayed in there. My family and I used to travel a lot; we have visited almost all the country. I remember the trips we made to Margarita. They were special and I cherish every second we stayed there. At the age of 10 I moved to Puerto La Cruz –another city in Venezuela-. I made some good friends in PLC, I’m still in touch with them and I can say that they are my best friends. When I was 13 my sister Val came to the world. When I was 14 I moved to Maracaibo, I have to say that I was really happy because I missed all my family, especially my grandma  and my old friends. I used to go to the movies with my friends a lot, now we don’t talk to each other often… but we do talk. 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario