domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Living in a green way.


I think we all are conscious about the problem the world is suffering right now, but we don’t do anything. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because we like to be confortable and making changes is a difficult thing to do when we are confortable in the way we’re living, but we have to make these changes in order to make the world a better place. In my opinion, here in Maracaibo we have lots of cars, like two or three cars per family, why can’t we share the car with our friends? Or people that live close to us? It is a good way of reducing the pollution that cars make.  We can star in our own house; we can disconnect the cellphones’ chargers. We can reuse the paper. In my case, I reuse all the papers I have when I do my classwork. Remember: whatever you do, IT DOES COUNT. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario