domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Paris in the 1900s.

Today in SL we went to Paris in the 1900s. First, we met with CyberPlacebo at Notre Dame which is the cathedral of the Catholic Archdiocese of Paris. CyberPlacebo is an English teacher. She was born in France but she’s living in New Zealand, she has a lovely accent. Omg, I just loved it so much. She introduced us to Paris in the 1900s. We cahnged our oufits to enter in the 1900s atmosphere. CyberPlacebo guided us to the Moulin Rouge where we can dance French cancan ;D Then we went to the Moulin de la Galette. In there we saw a lot of paintings, photographs and history articles. After that, we finally went to La Tour Eiffel, we learnt a little bit about the history of the tower, we saw more amazing paintings in the tower. I think I’m starting to love SL a little bit more, I just had so much fun with the teachers and Manuel ;D He always joins me when I’m in.
In the Tower Eiffel~


I love the painting~

Notre Dame~

Le Moulin Rouge~

Inside Le Moulin Rouge~

I loved my outfit~

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario