lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

My heroes.

My personal hero is my grandmother. She’s from Venezuela. I live with her since I was a child so she’s kinda my mom. She has always been there for me and helped me in all the little things I needed.  She taught me that I have to fight for everything I wanted and help people if they need help.


My local hero is an organization called Asodepa. It is from Venezuela and it defends animal rights.


Mahatma Gandhi is my hero from the past because of his actions. He’s from India. He was pre-eminent political and ideological leader of India during the Indian independence movement. He set a country free fighting without violence. He taught us to fight in a pacific way, the way goodhearted people must fight.


My modern hero is Romero Britto. He’s from Brazil. He’s an artistic activist for charitable organizations. In his art he reflects all the optimism that he has. Britto is committed supporting the powerful role of art in world issues.










0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario