martes, 18 de enero de 2011

Welcome to my blog :3





I love cats. I don't have one though, saddly.
Well, this is my new blog, i'll post some of my homework from my English class. I'm on level 4 and i really like the idea to create a blog and post in another language besides my firts language which is spanish. It's so creative D: And it totally is a new way to practice my english.



My name is Veronica, you can call me Vero. I'm 18, i'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela. It's a very hot place and I wish it could be more fresh :'c but despite all the heat, i really love my city and my country.
I'm a graphic design student at URBE.
I love chocolate, tea and coffee ;D They complement my life. I love to walk and listen to music. I like to spend my weekend watching movies and series. I don't think i truly hate something or someone. I just don't like onions very much ;D And i can't stand lies. I'm a very peaceful person, quite shy actually.

My dream is to move to Quebec, Canada, and have a better life there. I would like to travel to Paris, London, Dublin and Dubai :D And take lots of pictures. 

My opinion about English: well, i think it's an easy language, you can learn fast if you just practice it. The vocabulary is easy to remember. Sometimes i get bored of it, but with this new way to practice it i don't think I’ll get bored anymore. 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario